Do you realize that you might be the only church your neighbors ever know?
Church is not a place we go. Church is a people who go; a people who go to others with open hands and open hearts, a people who go to pray and share and care for those in need, a people who love their neighbors. Whose church are you?
A Church Without Walls
- "We do not believe that material comfort is a worthy goal for a Christ-follower. We live for a dream bigger than the American Dream and inconvenience ourselves for the sake of those in need, locally and globally."
- "We believe that the early church grew through an example of sacrificial generosity and supernatural grace, and so should we."
- "We believe that everyone has a calling and we want to help you discover yours."
- "We believe that if all we do is grow Calvary, we have failed. Our church is more than just Calvary. We love the whole church of the city."
- "We believe that Church is not primarily an address, it’s a people. You can cancel a worship gathering, but no one has ever been able to cancel the Church."