"What if ..." those are words which direct our thoughts forward. They are words which give us an opportunity to dream a bit.
For the next few months we are going to dream together about what might happen in our families, our church, our neighborhoods, our workplace if we lived out Jesus' vision found in the Sermon on the Mount. We will look at twelve "what-ifs" each of which has the potential to open up a door of blessing into everyday of our lives.
A Church Without Walls
- "We do not believe that material comfort is a worthy goal for a Christ-follower. We live for a dream bigger than the American Dream and inconvenience ourselves for the sake of those in need, locally and globally."
- "We believe that the early church grew through an example of sacrificial generosity and supernatural grace, and so should we."
- "We believe that everyone has a calling and we want to help you discover yours."
- "We believe that if all we do is grow Calvary, we have failed. Our church is more than just Calvary. We love the whole church of the city."
- "We believe that Church is not primarily an address, it’s a people. You can cancel a worship gathering, but no one has ever been able to cancel the Church."