I don’t know about you but when it comes to prayer, there are times when I have felt so connected to God, that the next day I could tell someone, “Last night I was with Father…” There are other times, when it comes to prayer that I feel like a tour guide trying to describe a country I’ve never visited. Unfortunately the latter times are more common than the former.
Yet how can we come into His presence unless we pray? How will we see Him transform our families, neighborhoods, city and world, unless we pray?
A Church Without Walls
- "We do not believe that material comfort is a worthy goal for a Christ-follower. We live for a dream bigger than the American Dream and inconvenience ourselves for the sake of those in need, locally and globally."
- "We believe that the early church grew through an example of sacrificial generosity and supernatural grace, and so should we."
- "We believe that everyone has a calling and we want to help you discover yours."
- "We believe that if all we do is grow Calvary, we have failed. Our church is more than just Calvary. We love the whole church of the city."
- "We believe that Church is not primarily an address, it’s a people. You can cancel a worship gathering, but no one has ever been able to cancel the Church."