24 HOURS OF PRAYER AND WORSHIP AT CALVARY HARVEST FIELDS
Corporate prayer with worship teams:
Monday, January 20, Midnight–2am Tuesday,
January 21 Tuesday, January 21: 6am–8am, Noon–2pm, 6pm–8pm
Building will be open with self-directed prayer guides from midnight Monday night until midnight Tuesday night.
Come and contend for breakthrough in our homes, our workplaces, our campus, and our city.
Calvary Prayer Guides
Choose a Daily Resource
- 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer
by Jim Maxim (~$5 paperback or kindle)
- 21 Days of Prayer by Jesus Culture
A good focus for your #frontyardmission and breakthrough in Central PA. Online reading plan.
- 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting for Awakening
More of a personal focus and includes fasting. Online reading plan.
Additional Reading on Prayer
- City of Prayer by Trey Kent
This is a short book, the story of God transforming Austin, Tx through unceasing prayer. (You can also find it on Amazon Kindle).
- Breakthrough Prayer by Jim Cymbala
Cymbala is always good. $6 on Amazon Kindle. $11-13 for books.
- Prayer by O. Hallesby
An old classic!
- Help, Thanks, Wow. Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott
Additional Reading on Fasting
- Fasting from Social Media
- John Piper on Fasting
by Jentezen Franklin (~$8 Kindle, ~$12 paperback)
Resources on Revival
- Why Revival Tarries by Leonard Ravenhill
You've heard me quote him. One of the old-time authors who kicks my spiritual butt. :) Kindle for $8
- How History's Revivals Teach Us to Pray
Christianity Today article
- Overview of Hebride Islands Revival
Video, 12 minutes
- Revival Fire by Wesley Duewel
- The Sentinel Group
A website/organization dedicated to spreading teaching and documentaries on revival