Where it Goes
Continue the Mission
- Resource our staff, current facilities and discipleship programs to strengthen the body of Christ.
- Resource community outreach ministries such as CityServe and Saturday of Service to help us reach our neighbors.
God has uniquely positioned us as a leading church in the community. In years to come we want to continue to introduce Jesus to our region by loving our neighbors well. Those neighbors are congregations, businesses, non-profits, schools and, of course, the people we live alongside. The staff will continue to lead us in our mission to be a church without walls and compassionately serve our community and world.
Impact the Next Generation
- Serve kids around the world through supporting orphanages and local non-profits.
- Develop a Leadership Institute and enhance the Ministry Apprenticeship Program (MAPs).
- Resource and serve local families.
God has developed a culture at Calvary that has the heart to reach the next generation. Through developing young leaders, serving families and kids of all ages — locally and globally — and introducing students to Jesus, we desire to see a mighty move of God in the next generation.
Expand our Reach
- Develop Harvest Fields, existing multi-site locations and start new sites as God leads.
- Invest in a church planting movement in Myanmar.
- Support our missionaries who extend Christ's love around the world.
We are a multi-site movement. This is not just a phase or a temporary solution to our facility problem. God has led us here. In 2000, we went multi-site for the first time, moving one of our gatherings to the North High School auditorium. No more than a few hundred churches nationwide were multi-site then. Multi-site simply fits so well with the church-without-walls vision. We are taking church to where people live.